How An Accountant Can Help Your Small Business

« Back to Home


Are You Paying All Your Fringe Benefits Tax?

Posted on

If you run a small business and employ staff, then you do, of course, have to account for their earnings and send regular returns to the ATO. Generally, you need to deduct their tax dues at source and pay these to the authorities and make sure that each individual receives documentation that keeps them up to date with their affairs. Yet this may not be the end of your obligations as far as staff taxation is concerned, as you may need to take into account what the government euphemistically calls their fringe benefits.…

Read More »